Tuesday, October 27, 2015

                       


                                                        MY COOL VACATION

Since I have not been on a lot of vacation my very first vacation is to Jamaica one time my mom told me that we where going on a trip to surprise my Grandma.But the thing my mom told us was that we could mention anything to our Grandma even if she would call us. Anyway way when our Grandma call us and we had to be very quiet especially me because they say I am a chatter box so we kept quiet. Soon it was time for us to leave and I was a little sad because I was leaving for a long time, so we headed to the Airport and we said our goodbyes to our Godmother. When we arrived in Jamaica the first person I saw Aunty Chicka but I did not know her but my Mom did of Course. Then we headed to our Grandma house when we arrived I had jump onto my Aunty Chicka arm because their was a big named Todo. As we wnt in the house we had to hide behind the Refrigerator and once the door had open my Mom, Brother, and I jump from behind the Refrigerator and said SUPRISES and almost gave my Grandma a heartattack. Anyway when she was done being scared to death we gave her a hug's and kisses,but then I saw a person who was standing next to her looking kind of happy them out of nowhere my Mom push me out of the way and gave her a giant hug. When I asked who was she my Mom said that was our Aunty then she gave us a hug. So the next day we went to go and bath but the that was really upsetting was that it was freezing cold water, soon my mom said that they use cold water. So soon it was August and we were leaving I was so happy but my Mom started to cry and my Grandma. But we had a fun time in Jamaica

 

No comments:

Post a Comment