Monday, May 9, 2016

                                    THE TIME I MET MY BEST FRIEND'S

  Indya: And I have knew her since Kindergarten and we have know each other for a really long time,and we still talk to this day even though we both go to different School.

Emari: I have really know her for a long time and her and my mom have know each other since we were both 5 years old and her mom still does my hair and we always go to each others house.

Sasha:The first time that I met Sasha was last year and it was in lunch and she talk to me first and ever since then we have become Best Friends.

Nikaylah: I really don't remember meeting Nikayla but we have become really good and at I thought she was mean but she is shy and funny

Mi'Ya: I really don't remember meeting miya but last year at PE her friends and I would play Four Squares and for some reason she would always win.

Jamesha: So last year in 5th Grade she switched over to our class and Sasha and I started to talk and we become good friends and talk till this day

Cynthia:So she also switched over to our class,but Sasha and Jamesha had already knew her so we would always talk

Chailyn: The first I met chailyn was the beginning of this year and at first I thought shewas mean but if you get to know her she is really nice

Sury:I also met sury at the beginning of the school year and we all talked in PE and got to no one another and still talk.

Alicia:Last year in 5th Grade Sasha and her both had talk to me and that was really nice and we have become good friends.

Kirativa:Last year we did not talk much but in the middle of the school year we did and got to no each other and are really good friends

 
Kayla: I thought kayla was mean to but we both don't remember meeting each other but we both talk to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment