Monday, April 4, 2016

Image result for unpleasant weekend               MY UNPLEASANT WEEKEND

So my weekend was unplanned weekend was boring.And so last week my GodMom said that we were going to the Water Park and the weekend went crumbling down.Now let me tell you how mt weekend was so Saturday all,I could think about was the Water Park and I kept waking up and then when everybody woke up it was a little dark and I was oh probably still a little early and we brush our teeth and ate breakfast ans then my phone rang and it was my GodMom Niece called and said she was excited to but she said that it was raining over there.Then a couple of hours later she came and we hang out and went to the store.So that was my pleasant weekend.



                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment