Monday, February 29, 2016

                                                   THINGS I LIKE TO DO                      


  So for this week blog I am going to talk about what I like to do when I am bored or for fun. So for the first one I like to do Music.Ly which is where you do lip sync to music and then you post it and get followers and likes. The second thing I like to do is watch YouTube when I am bored and stay on it until my mom yells at us to go outside or something.The last thing I like to do is sometimes go outside with my brothers and play or go on a bike ride.And the last thing I like to do is make home videos and pretend to be a vlogger with my mom old camera    
Image result for outside                                                                                                           

                                                                         


                       



                             

No comments:

Post a Comment