Monday, February 1, 2016

                                                                   My Family


So my I love Family so there are Six of us in the house.First up is me I'am the who is mean sometimes but for some reason I love to clean.Next is my Ten year old brother and his name is Ja'Michael and I love him sometimes but when he is annoying he can be the worst.My Stepbrother and his name is Usain and he is such a Cry Baby and when he is mad he is hilarious.My Mom I love her so much but when we fight we get a little bit mad at each other but we figure it out.Next is my Grandma she always love to see a house clean and always gets on my nerves we always get mad with each other and don't talk to each other.Last but not least is my Step Dad and he is a DJ and loves to perform he is the quiet one like my brother Ja'Michael. But when he is DJ he is not quiet,so I hope you guys got to know a little more about me and my family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment