Tuesday, February 16, 2016

                                               MY FIRST GAME CONSOLE                                                 

So it was Christmas morning when I got my first game console So my mom wanted us to open this huge gift last. After we were done opening all of our presents we finally got to open this huge gift that we did not know of. But before we open it my mom had to record us and then we started to open it when I saw it was a Wii I freaked out and was so happy. When we open it there was one last gift that also came with the Wii it was this Lighting McQueen infatable car that we could sit in when we were playing the Wii. And when we were done opening all of the present's we of course went quickly back to the Wii and that was one of the best gift I have ever had!!!!!!!!!!!




            

1 comment:

  1. I play wii too, Chelsey. I play Mario and Lego games, usually.

    ReplyDelete