Tuesday, February 16, 2016

                                                      MY DREAM CAR          

Have you guys ever thought about what your dream car would be? Well my dream would something I would want to have for the rest of life. Anyway I want my dream car to be a Range Rover or a Nissan I know right I bet some of you guys are like yeah right. One day I was talking to one of my best friend Sasha and I was talking to her to her about when we are 16 and we get drive and finally be free. And we were talking about if like our brothers ask us to drive them somewhere we would say..........you got that gas money. So what would be your dream car be?                                                                       


                             

1 comment:

  1. It's always fun to dream about driving, but cars don't make you free. They are expensive and most people pay monthly on a loan they got just to buy them. It is free not to owe any money to anybody.

    Maybe in twenty years there will be driverless cars made by companies like google that are cooler than we can even think of now.

    ReplyDelete